Privacy and Disclaimer
Your Privacy Rights
Last Updated on Jan 24, 2019
Your Privacy Rights
Last Updated on July 24, 2019
1.1. PURPOSE OF POLICY
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
2.1. WHAT BASIC INFORMATION DOES THE COMPANY COLLECT?
In operating the Site, we collect personal information from you when you sign up for the classes. You are not required to provide us with information via this method to use and enjoy the Site.
2.2. WHAT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION DOES COMPANY COLLECT?
(a) AUTOMATIC COLLECTION. Our servers automatically recognize visitors’ domain names and IP addresses (the number assigned to computers on the Internet). No personal information about you is revealed in this process. The Site may also gather anonymous “traffic data” that does not personally identify you, but that may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer.
(c) SPONSORS AND ADVERTISERS. We may decide to accept sponsorship and advertisements on the Site. Should this occur, you should assume said sponsors and advertisers will be given access to the impressions and click data on their marketing pieces. Your personally identifiable information will never be revealed to them by us.
3. USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
3.1. WHAT DOES COMPANY DO WITH COLLECTED INFORMATION?
(a) PERSONAL INFORMATION. We do not disclose the personally identifiable information to any third parties other than those that we use to facilitate the functioning of the site such as a hosting company and email program for mailings.
(b) ANONYMOUS INFORMATION. We use anonymous information to analyze our Site traffic. In addition, we may use anonymous IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our site, or to display the content according to your preferences. Traffic and transaction information may also be shared with business partners and advertisers on an aggregate and anonymous basis.
(d) DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. We may disclose any information we have for you if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us, (2) protect and defend our rights or property or the users of the Site, or (3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the Site.
(e) SALE OF INFORMATION. In order to accommodate changes in our business, we may sell or buy portions of the Site or our company, including the information collected through this Site. If Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, user information will be one of the assets transferred to the acquirer.
The Site has security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we obtain from you, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, or alteration.
5. WEBSITE AREAS BEYOND COMPANY’S CONTROL
5.1. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
6. CONTACT INFORMATION AND POLICY UPDATES
6.1. CONTACTING US
If you have any questions about this Policy or our practices related to this Site, please contact us using the “Contact” link on the menu located at the bottom of the site.
6.2. UPDATES AND CHANGES
Last Updated on Jan 24, 2019
Qigong for Life Limited Hong Kong/ Sihat Teknik Sdn Bhd / EnerQi For Life Pte. Ltd. Singapore refund policy is as follows:
Course Fee is non-refundable upon payment except in the event that Qigong for Life Limited Hong Kong / Sihat Teknik Sdn Bhd / EnerQi For Life Pte. Ltd. Singapore cancels the course or the application is rejected by the Company.
Refunds will be made to students within 30 working days upon receipt of written notice and complete submission of all required documents.
In addition, the above refund policies are subject to the following conditions:
Qigong for Life Limited Hong Kong / Sihat Teknik Sdn Bhd / EnerQi For Life Pte. Ltd. Singapore has the right to cancel a course if the conditions to commence a course are not met such as not meeting the minimum student number to commence the course, etc. Such decision will be normally made known to the students at least 2 weeks before the class date.
Should a student notify the office of cancelling a course within 10 days of the first day of the course, a minimum of 2% handling fee will be charged upon refund.
When a course is canceled by Qigong for Life Limited Hong Kong / Sihat Teknik Sdn Bhd / EnerQi For Life Pte. Ltd. Singapore or the student’s application is rejected by the Company, the student may defer the intake at no extra charge, or withdraw from the course and obtain a 100% refund of all fees paid.
If the unconsumed course fee is more than the course fee payable for the new course (or course that the student wants to transfer to), the difference in fees will be refunded. If the unconsumed course fee is less than the course fee payable for the new course, students need to make a top-up.
In the case of class transfer, the student can have their unconsumed course fee paid credited to the next class.
Above refund policy applies to all programs offered by Qigong for Life Limited Hong Kong / Sihat Teknik Sdn Bhd / EnerQi For Life Pte. Ltd. Singapore.
TERM OF USE
Last Updated on Jan 24, 2019
3. GOVERNING LAW. These Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of Singapore, without reference to their rules regarding conflicts of law. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of Singapore in all disputes arising out of or related to the use of the site.
4. AGE. The site is intended only for users aged 18 or older. Individuals under the age of 18 are strictly prohibited from using the site and the accounts for any such person shall be terminated upon discovery.
5. USE OF SOFTWARE. Company may make certain software available to you from the Site. If you download software from the Site, the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data (collectively, “Software”) are deemed to be licensed to you by Company, for your personal, noncommercial, home use only. Company does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and Company retains full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Software, nor may you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form. All trademarks and logos are owned by Company or its licensors and you may not copy or use them in any manner.
6. USER CONTENT. You grant Company a license to use the materials you post to the Site or Service. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) to the Site or Service, you are granting Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet business of Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that Company may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the Site or Service, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
7. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the Site or using the Service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
9. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. Company has in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on the Site or with the Service. Please visit our DMCA Policy link at the bottom of the site pages to view our Digital Millennium Copyright Act takedown policies and to make a claim of infringement. Company’s DMCA Policy is expressly incorporated into this Agreement by this reference.
11. NO WARRANTIES. COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. COMPANY IS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON INFRINGEMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
12. LIMITED LIABILITY. COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY COMPANY. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
14. PROHIBITED USES. Company imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site and the Service. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or Service, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or Service, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (d) using the Site or Service to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Company in providing the Site or Service. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
16. HEALTH DISCLAIMER: You agree that the purpose of the Qigong practice is to improve your overall health conditions but it shall not in any manner be a substitute to any of the medical treatments and/or medications that you are undergoing or shall undergo, taking or shall take and the proposed regime needs to be combined with my regular treatments (if any); That you shall not stop and/or reduce the dosage of my medical treatments and/or medications you are undergoing or taking (if any), without any professional medical advice;
That Qigong for Life Limited Hong Kong / Sihat Teknik Sdn Bhd / EnerQi For Life Pte. Ltd. Singapore does not warrant that their qigong methods, techniques, workshops, trainings, group practices, activities and/or information will be suitable to you and/or meet your expectations; That there are risks associated with any form of exercise and/or regimen. As such, you agree and undertake as follows: including but not limited to any on-site attendants, staff, helpers, volunteers whatsoever on all their legal responsibilities in all circumstances irrespective of how from caused and whether or not they are caused by the personnel’s mistakes or negligence in the event you suffer from death, any future or current discomforts, accidents, incidents, injuries, damages, losses whatsoever in future which may arise due to Your Participation and/or as a result of me practicing any qigong methods and/or techniques as may be taught and/or promoted by the Qigong for Life Limited Hong Kong/ Sihat Teknik Sdn Bhd/ EnerQi For Life Pte. Ltd. Singapore.
17. COPYRIGHT. All contents of Site or Service are Copyright © 2019 Qigong for Life Limited Hong Kong / Sihat Teknik Sdn Bhd / EnerQi For Life Pte. Ltd. Singapore. All rights reserved.
19. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by Company or by any third party.
SHOULD A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION RULE THIS AMENDMENT PROVISION INVALID, THEN THIS AMENDMENT CLAUSE SHALL BE TERMINATED AS PART OF THIS AGREEMENT WITH THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN US REVERTING TO THE PREVIOUS SET OF TERMS APPLICABLE TO THE WEBSITE. ALL AMENDMENTS TO THE TERMS SHALL BE FORWARD-LOOKING.